Ajwain Live Herbal Plant With Pot | Oregano Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants – Trachyspermum Ammi, Mexican Mint
6 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Ajwain, ajowan ( Ajwan) or Trachyspermum Ammi?also known as ajowan caraway, omam podi (in Tamil), thymol seeds, bishop’s weed, or caron are very common in the Indian environment. This does not require much care; these plants are mainly consumed by humans. Ajwain tends to grow in regions that are dry and barren. Ajwain is used in traditional medicine practices, such as Ayurveda, in herbal blends in the belief it can treat various disorders. There is no evidence or regulatory approval that oral use of ajwain in herbal blends is effective or safe. Ajwain leaves are green, hairy and full of essential oils and aromatic compounds; the stem is green and weak. Chewing one leaf every day will make you healthy and may help to get rid of gases and bloating. The leaf of Ajwain is applied externally to the skin as a mosquito repellent. Inhale the vapour of Ajwain leaf in boiling water will clear blocked nose during cold. Ajowan contains essential oil (2?3.5%), protein (17.1%), and fat (21.8%). Ajowan oil is a colourless or brownish yellow liquid possessing a characteristic odour of thymol and a sharp taste. Ajowan is widely used as a spice in curries; pickles, certain types of biscuits, confectionery, and beverages. Health benefits and uses of carom seeds Fight with bacteria and fungi. Improve cholesterol levels. Lower blood pressure. Peptic ulcers and relieves indigestion. Prevent coughing and improve airflow. Anti-inflammatory effects. Soil: Black cotton soils and light garden soils under irrigated conditions, loose, well-aerated, and well-drained soil. Light: Full sun to partial shade is favourable for the ajwain plant. Water: The Ajwain plant needs moderate watering daily. Do not over-water the plant. Make sure water is not clogging the soil.
- Easy to Grow Live Plant: The Ajwain plant grows in bunches and easy to grow like Money Plants. The Ajwain plant leaves have wonderful edges and they require ordinary maintenance. They can endure direct daylight. Ajwain or carom seeds have hostile to bacterial and calming properties that deal with stomach issues like peptic ulcer, decrease circulatory strain, upgrade absorption, and lessen cholesterol level.
- Watering: The Ajwain plant needs moderate watering daily. Do not over-water the plant. Make sure water is not clogging the soil.
- Soil Preparation : Black cotton soils and light garden soils under irrigated conditions, loose, well-aerated, and well-drained soil.
- Fertilizer Requirements: It does not require a lot of fertilizing but a slow-release fertilizer during spring can support new growth.
- Shade Requirements: Full sun to partial shade is favorable for Ajwain plant, Between 15?-34?C with relative humidity of 60-70%.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|
Green Leaf Ajwain, Variegated Ajwain