Akarkara Plant (Anacyclus pyrethrum), Toothache Plant, Spanish chamomile, Mount Atlas Daisy, Easy to Care Plants, Medicinal Plant Live with Pot
7 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
The Akarkara plant is a perennial herb that grows in the arid regions of India. It is also known as the ” Devil’s Claw” because of its long, curved, and sharp leaves. The plant is used for its analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and diuretic properties. The leaves and roots of the plant are used to make a variety of traditional medicines. Anacyclus pyrethrum, commonly known as pellitory or pyrethrum, is a flowering plant in the daisy family. The plant is native to Europe, Asia, and Africa, and has a long history of use as a medicinal herb and insecticide.The name “pellitory” comes from the Latin word for “headache”, and the plant was traditionally used to treat headaches and other ailments. The active ingredients in pellitory are a group of compounds called sesquiterpene lactones, which have been shown to have anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic properties.
- Medicinal Plant Akarkara: Akarkara plant is also known as toothache plant for its pain relieving properties. Akarkara is generally used to manage pain and inflammation related to arthritis due to its antioxidant property. It is also beneficial for indigestion as it stimulates the secretion of saliva as well as digestive enzymes needed for digestion.
- Anacyclus pyrethrum Medicinal Usages: Pellitory root is widely used in Ayurveda because of its effectiveness relieving toothache and in promoting a free flow of saliva. Many healthcare professionals directs that it be used as a masticatory, and in the form of lozenges for its reflex action on the salivary glands in dryness of the mouth and throat. The tincture made from the dried root may be applied to relieve the aching of a decayed tooth and gums.
- Care of Akarkara Plant: Soil treatment including give land a better Pulverize and drying. Cow dung manure should be mixed. Beds or plain pan should be prepared (as per planning of plantation) the distance of beds is depending on irrigation systems. Land should be well irrigated before sowing the planting Material.
- Planted With Care : Each order is a well-rooted, healthy starter plant
- Fast Delivery Assured : We provide best quality packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|
Got a healthy plant with time delivery.