Bhumi Amla Plant (Phyllanthus niruri), Plant for Bhumi Amla Juice/Bhumi Amla Powder, Dukong Anak, Bhumi Amlaki, Jangli Amlai, Tamalaki, Ayurvedic Medicinal Plant with Pot
14 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Bhumi Amla, also known as Phyllanthus niruri or Chanca Piedra, is a medicinal herb that belongs to the Phyllanthaceae family. It is a small, annual herb that grows up to 50 cm in height and is commonly found in India, South America, and China. The plant has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine and traditional Chinese medicine. The leaves of Bhumi Amla are small, thin, and oblong, and the plant produces small, greenish-yellow flowers. The fruit of the plant is a small, round capsule that contains several seeds. The entire plant is used for medicinal purposes, including the leaves, stem, and roots. Bhumi Amla is rich in various phytochemicals such as alkaloids, lignans, flavonoids, tannins, and triterpenoids. It is known for its hepatoprotective, antiviral, antidiabetic, and antioxidant properties. The plant has been traditionally used to treat liver diseases, kidney stones, urinary tract infections, and jaundice.Research has shown that Bhumi Amla may be effective in preventing the formation of kidney stones by inhibiting the formation of calcium oxalate crystals. It has also been shown to have a protective effect on the liver and may be useful in treating liver damage caused by alcohol or other toxins. In conclusion, Bhumi Amla is a small but potent medicinal herb with numerous health benefits. Its traditional uses have been validated by modern scientific research, and it is a valuable addition to any natural medicine cabinet.
- Bhumi Amla Plant: Bhumi Amla, also known as Phyllanthus niruri, is a tropical plant commonly found in India and other parts of Southeast Asia. It is a small, herbaceous plant with a height of about 30-60 cm, and its leaves are tiny, smooth, and oblong-shaped. Bhumi Amla is well-known for its various medicinal properties and is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is said to have many medicinal properties for liver ailments.
- Bhumi Amlaki Appearance : Bhumi amla, also known as Phyllanthus niruri, is a small annual herb that grows in various habitats, including open fields, waste areas, and along roadsides. It is native to tropical and subtropical regions of the world. The plant can grow up to 50 cm in height and has a slender stem with small, green leaves arranged alternately. The leaves are oblong-shaped, about 1-2 cm in length, and have a smooth texture.
- Plant Medicinal Benefits : Bhumi Amla, also known as Phyllanthus Niruri or Stonebreaker, is a medicinal plant commonly found in India. This plant is considered an important medicinal plant in many traditional systems of medicine, such as Ayurveda and Unani. It is used for treating a variety of ailments, including liver disorders, jaundice, urinary tract infections, and diabetes. It is believed to have a hepatoprotective effect, which helps protect the liver from damage.
- Growing Instructions : Bhumi Amla prefers well-drained, fertile soil. The soil should be slightly acidic with a pH range of 5.5 to 6.5. The plant can also grow in poor soils but may not produce as much yield. Bhumi Amla grows well in full sun to partial shade. It can tolerate some shade, but full sun is preferable for optimal growth. It requires regular watering, especially during the growing season. The soil should be kept moist, but not waterlogged.
- Fast Delivery Assured: We assure good quality product with best packaging that will be safely delivered at your doorstep.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|