Bilwa Leaf 108 Pieces for Puja, Bel Pata, Bel Patra Leaf, Bilva Patra Plant Leaf, Fresh Triplet Leaves for Shiv Puja, Hawan Samagri
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Bael is believed to be a sacred plant which brings wellness and good luck to home. Placing bael plant in leaving room near a window, brings prosperity and stability. Planting these trees around home or temple is sanctifying and is equivalent to worshiping a Linga with bilva leaves and water.Bel leaves are important as their trifoliate shape signifies Shiva’s three eyes as well as the three spokes of the lords Trishul . Since they have a cooling effect, they are offered to the Shivalinga to soothe this hot-tempered deity.
- Fresh Triplet Bilwa Leaves: Bilva leaves are dearest to the Lord, and so are especially used in shiva puja. Shrishaila or Shrigiri is one of the holiest shrines of Lord Shiva, located in South India. Bilva trees are widely found on the mountains of this shrine.
- 108 Bilwa Leaves: The Triplet Leaf Indicates to the Symbol of Holy Trinity.The Bilva leaf has immense significance in the worship of Lord Shiva. The Bilvāṣtakam extols the virtues of the Bilva leaf and Lord Shiva’s love for it.
- Bel Patra for Worshipping: Belpatra shares a very special relationship with Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva is very fond of the Belpatra or the Bilva leaves.Triplets Specially Used for Rituals(Puja).Most important in Sravan months(Augest) for Lord Shiva Pooja.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
Note: In this Pack, You Will Get 108 Fresh Leaves.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|