Dischidia oiantha Variegata | Button Orchid | Exotic Rare Succulent Plant | Indoor Hanging Plant | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
5 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Dischidias are uncommon, exotic, but easy-to-grow houseplants. Most varieties trail, making them wonderful choices for hanging baskets if you’re looking for a no-fuss plant to hang in your window or near your desk. Most varieties of dischidia have interesting leaves that may be puffy or fleshy and good for holding water during times of drought. Smaller varieties are excellent houseplants for terrariums.
- Low-maintenance Houseplant: Dischidia oiantha Variegata bluish silver variegated leaves are attractive, oval, succulent and have white edges.These plants grows on supports such as tree trunks or branches. Their stems may produce roots along the nodes to absorb nutrients and water and provide additional support for the plant.
- Sunlight: Dischidia can grow in medium to bright filtered light or with lots of artificial light in indoors. Dischidia also needs high humidity.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
Watering: Water it when the soil surface starts to dry. The plant is fairly drought tolerant .Dischidia plants don’t ask for much, beyond the well-draining soil.
- Growing Instructions: Allow the planting medium to dry out before you water the plant. They are used to getting moisture only from dew and the air, and cannot tolerate boggy media. When the bark medium is dry to the touch, submerge the container in water until air bubbles are gone. Ant plant also needs high humidity. Mist the plant every day or place the container on a saucer filled with pebbles and water.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|
They are still alive 🧿🤞 the plants were well packed & I appreciate the phone call regarding their care instructions