Dried Bamboo Leaves -100+ Pack, Compostable Natural Fiber, Bamboo Leaf Mulch
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Bamboo species have been used in Southeast Asia, as a base material to produce paper, furniture, boats, bicycles, textiles, musical instruments, and food, and their leaves have also been used as a wrapping material to prevent food deterioration since ancient times. When purchased fresh, Bamboo leaves should be immersed in water in a container and stored in the refrigerator where they will keep up to three days. Dried and pickled Bamboo leaves will keep up to one year.
- 100+ Dried Bamboo Leaves: You will get 100+ dried cleaned bamboo leaves for the usage of many purposes.
- Good for Mulching: It’s the best thing you can do for your plants. As long as you have bamboo plants around that are shedding leaves, you have a continuous supply of fertilizer for your mulch.
- Other Use: You can collect these leaves and add them to your compost, or use them to mulch other areas of the garden. Bamboo leaves dry out very quickly, and they are generally already somewhat dry by the time they fall.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|