English Ivy Plant Live Indoor (Variegated) – Common Toothed Edges for Bedroom, Living Room, Office, Gift – Pet Friendly
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Hedera helix, Variegated English ivy is a hardy, evergreen vine or groundcover, with attractive creamy white-variegated green foliage. As a vine, it attaches itself by aerial rootlets to masonry walls and other surfaces such as tree trunks. Cluster of small yellow-green flowers are followed by usually black berries. This variety is toxic to pets and harmful if injusted. Foliage plants in general need access to bright indirect sunlight. Avoid keeping them in direct sunlight as it can cause leaves to burn due to extreme sunlight in the afternoon. Make sure watering is done once the soil goes dry. Although the soil can remain moist, but it should not turn soggy/wet. Having drainage hole in the pots goes a long way in ensuring there is no water stagnating on top of the soil. You can spray the plant occasionally. Fertilise the plant once a month in summers however Don’t feed any fertiliser in winters. Giving fertiliser to the plant ensures nutrients going in which keeps it healthy. Keep an eye on the leaves of the plant to know any symptoms for watering or sunlight.
- Fresh Live Plant: Live English Ivy (Variegated) Indoor Plant is a fresh live plant with attractive creamy yellow-variegated green foliage.
- Light: Do not allow direct sunlight all day. In harsh sunlight, they become bleached or dry. Ivies respond well to artificial fluorescent light conditions. Place your plants 6″ to 10″ from the fluorescent tubes.
- Water: Water thoroughly, when the soil feels dry, gently add water to the soil until the surface is totally wet and the water drains out of the bottom of the pot.
- Soil: Any good potting mix that drains well. Mix of potting soil and orchid soil or perlite will provide the kind of soil English Ivy prefer.
- Fertilizer: Variegated plants also need less fertilizer than green-leaved ivy because they’re less able to use the extra nutrients.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|