Fittonia Green Plant (Fittonia argyroneura) | Nerve Plant | Mosaic Plant | Exotic Rare Indoor Plant | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Fittonia GreenThe nerve plant, or Fittonia argyroneura, from the Acanthaceae (Acanthus) family, is a tropically found plant with striking leaves of pink and green, white and green, or green and red. Foliage is primarily olive green with veining taking on the alternate hue.
- Low Maintanance Houseplant : Dischidia Geri a great growing Dischidia with round green leaves measuring 2 cm in diameter, with new foliage emerging in a pink-red colour . The bloom comes with tiny creamy-white, lantern-shaped flowers produced in umbels of 3-10 blooms. The new growth is redish-orange than turns light green.
- Habitat : As a tropical plant that naturally grows in the humid, bright shade of tropical forests, this plant prefers similar conditions when grown as a houseplant. It dislikes full sunlight, preferring bright, indirect sun, such as that offered by north-facing windows.
- Fresh Live Plant : As a tropical plant that naturally grows in the humid, bright shade of tropical forests, this plant prefers similar conditions when grown as a houseplant. It dislikes full sunlight, preferring bright, indirect sun, such as that offered by north-facing windows.
- Growing Instructions : During its growing season, feed plants weekly with a weak dose of liquid fertilizer formulated for tropical plants. A balanced 5-5-5 fertilizer diluted to half strength is a good formulation.
- Best Packaging Assured: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|