Bhringraj | Eclipta alba | Bhangra | False daisy | Ayurvedic Medicinal Plant for Hair | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot (White/Yellow)
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Bhringraj is commonly used in ayurvedic treatments and is believed to help prevent hair loss, encourage hair growth, reduce dandruff, and improve scalp health. It is also said to improve circulation to the scalp and reduce inflammation. Additionally, it is thought to reduce stress and improve overall health by treating respiratory and digestive issues. This medicinal plant in India and is used extensively in Ayurvedic medicine. It has many medicinal properties such as being a mild laxative, helping to improve memory, nourishing hair, and treating skin diseases. It is one of the most commonly used herbs to treat many ailments. Bhringraj is known to be an extremely effective hair tonic, aiding in the growth of healthy, thick, and shiny hair. In addition, it also helps to reduce dandruff and other scalp issues. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties make it a great herb for treating skin ailments such as acne and eczema. Finally, it is a great source of vitamins and minerals, helping to promote overall health and well-being. Bhringraj is truly a magical herb that is an essential part of any Ayurvedic medicine cabinet.
- Bhringraj Live Plant: Bhringraj is a medicinal herb that has been used in the traditional Indian system of medicine (Ayurveda) for centuries to treat a variety of ailments. It is known for its ability to promote hair health and growth, reduce stress, improve skin health, and treat respiratory and digestive issues.
- “King of Hair” Eclipta alba: The Sanskrit name Bhringraj translates to “king of hair”, which accurately describes its primary use as a hair tonic. It contains a variety of active compounds that are believed to have beneficial effects on the hair, scalp and overall health.
- Easy to Grow Plant: As the plant has many medicinal qualities, growing Bhringraj at home is worth it. Water the plant daily to maintain its growth of the plant. Watering prevents bacterial growth and reduces the pH level of the soil.
- Shade Requirements: Bhringraj tree grows best where it can get a combination of shade and direct sunlight. Pick an East spot where it can avail some mild morning light; this way, it will also be safe from the harsh afternoon sun.
- Growing Instructions: Water the plant daily to maintain its growth of the plant. Watering prevents bacterial growth and reduces the pH level of the soil.
- Fast Delivery Assured: We assure good quality product with best packaging that will be safely delivered at your doorstep.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|