Black Pagoda Live Plant (Aeschynanthus longicaulis) | Exotic Rare Plants | Lipstick Plant | 1 Healthy Live Plant
29 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Lipstick Plant ‘Black Pagoda’ (Aeschynanthus longicaulis) Excellent for indoor growing and perfect for hanging baskets, its cascading stems and bright orange blooms will brighten any room. The mottled foliage and shiny leaves add interest to its form. Flowers arise in clusters at the growing tips with each blossom having a coloration of deep orange-red to orange to yellow and green near the calyx. The protruding pistils add a defining accent. As is common in this genus, ‘Black Pagoda’ tolerates dryness with ease and prefers lower light.
- Fresh Live Plant : Aeschynanthus flowers on the tips of the mature growth. They are excellent as indoor plants as they tolerate a dry atmosphere and neglectful watering.
- Easy to Grow Plant : Can be grown in any climate. It has drought tolerance capacity.
- Shade Requirements : Partial light to shade; bright direct light of morning or afternoon sun is best, but they need to be shaded from the midday sun.
- Growing Instructions : After the flowering cycle is complete. Repot when plants look too big for the container. They can remain in a limited space for a long time without harm. Generally, we never go any larger than an 8” pot.Water when the soil is visually dry; don’t over water. They can tolerate periods of dryness with no harm.
- Best Packaging Assured: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|