Bolivian Jew (Callisia repens) | Pink Lady Plant | Creeping Inch Plant | Exotic Rare Plant | Creeping Basket Plant | Healthy Live Plant with Pot
10 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Hanging Plant Features Bolivian Wandering Jew: Callisia repens (kal-LIZ-ee-uh REE-penz) is a member of the spiderwort (Commelinaceae) family. Native throughout South America, the Caribbean, and Central America. PinCallisia Repens grow the turtle vine in full sun or partial shade However, it has gained some popularity in the United States as a perennial ground cover in the southernmost regions and as an annual or indoor plant in cooler areas. The Bolivian Jew plant has a variety of other nicknames, most of which have variations. Wandering Jew Purple: Tradescantia zebrina, formerly known as Zebrina pendula, is a species of creeping plant in the Tradescantia genus. Common names include silver inch plant and wandering Jew. The latter name is controversial, and some now use the alternative wandering dude.
- Pink Lady Live Plant : Hanging plants are a simple way to make use of vertical space on a porch, patio, or out in the garden. Some species are better adapted than others for this purpose, especially those that have cascading foliage.
- Easy to Grow Plant : Can be grown in any climate. It has drought tolerance capacity.
- Best Packaging Assured : We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Shade Requirements : Callisia Repens plants prefers full sun to partial shade. Access to bright light helps keep the plant healthy and reduce the risk of it becoming straggly.
- Watering : These Jew plant benefits from regular watering to ensure the soil remains moist during the growing season. Occasional misting of the foliage also helps to keep leaves from drying out and developing brown marks.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|