Bottle Gourd Seeds (Lagenaria siceraria) | Lauki Seeds | Vine Plant Seed | – Pack of 25+ Seeds
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
It is a vigorous trailing or climbing vine with white flowers which open at night and hard-skinned fruits, which are edible when young. When they are mature the fruits or calabashes are hardwearing, decorative and waterproof. They can be made into light, hardwearing cooking or water-carrying utensils, musical instruments, bird-houses or other items.
- Packet Contains: 1 Pack of Dark Green Large Bottle Gourd /Lauki Seeds. Superior Quality, Non-Hybrid, Pure, Open Pollinated, GMO-Free, And Heirloom ,tested for germination.
- High Quality Seeds: Best quality Pani Kodu organic seeds for home gardeners.
- Seasons of Sowing: Sow two seeds to a10cm/4in pot of general-purpose compost in May, in the airing cupboard or in a propagator and discard the weaker seedling. They need at least 18°C /65°F to germinate but will emerge quicker if the temperature is higher.
- Mode of Sowing: Similar to all bottle gourds in cultivation, they require a sunny, sheltered site, and only a moderately fertile soil. They need plenty of water in the growing season but hate wet feet so avoid very damp soil.
- Health Benefits: Consuming lauki on a daily basis can help in reducing stress. The water content in bottle gourd has a cooling effect on the body. This vegetable is also extremely beneficial for keeping one’s heart healthy. Consuming lauki juice twice or thrice in a week will support in maintaining a healthy heart and will also regulate blood pressure.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your seeds that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|