Chipkali Bel Climber & Creeper plant | Ficus Repens | Creeping Fig | Big Bushy plant
18 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Wall Creeper or Chipkali Bel is a beautiful plant which can cover the walls of your home. It has beautiful leaves with heart shape. It is mostly used for landscaping purpose.The plant gets its common name from its habit of growing rapidly and spreading outwards, ?creeping? along surfaces. The small, dark green leaves of the creeping fig are oval-shaped and have a leathery texture. The leaves are arranged in opposite pairs on the stem, and each leaf has a tiny indentation at its base that allows it to attach to surfaces. The plant produces small white flowers that are borne in clusters.
- Chipkali Bel Plant: Creeping fig is an eager climber and is better able to withstand aggressive trimming than finicky species like English ivy. Ficus pumila, also known as Chipkali bel, is a fast-growing, evergreen vine that is native to East Asia. It is a popular plant in many homes and gardens due to its ability to quickly cover walls and fences. Ficus pumila is easy to grow and care for, and it is relatively drought tolerant.
- Easy to Grow Creeper Plants: The common name, “creeping fig” indicates, the plant has a creeping/vining habit and is often used in gardens and landscapes where it covers the ground and climbs up trees and walls. It is hardy down to 1 °C (34 °F) and does not tolerate frost. Therefore in temperate regions, it is often seen as a houseplant. The Cipkali Bel climber is a fast-growing plant that can reach up to 20 feet in length.
- Growing Instructions: The key to a healthy creeping fig plant is to provide as much warm, humid air as possible, plenty of even moisture, and bright indirect light (but not direct sunlight).If you want to keep your creeping fig plant around for longer than its natural indoor life, propagate the plant every other year or so. That way, when one plant declines, a new one will be waiting to take its spot.
- Shade Requirements: Creeping fig plants prefer a bright spot in your home but do not like direct sunlight, which tends to scorch and burn the leaves. In general, you should aim to give your plant six to eight hours of diffused, indirect light each day.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|