Cow Dung Cakes Gowrya for Agnihotra Hawan| Gobar Uple | Pack of (20/40/80)
₹109.00 – ₹539.00
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Cow dung cakes are used in Yogyas and Homas in India, also known as Agnihotra. The cow cakes are anti-pollutant and have anti-radiation properties, so the burning of cow dung during the Homas also purifies the air.
- Handmade cow dung cake made from Indian breed desi cow gobar.
- Diameter – 4 inch by 4 inch ,Thickness – 8mm
- Used for – Vedic rituals, Agnihotra rituals, Hawan , fuel purposes
|Number of Items||
20, 40, 80, 400