Devil’s Backbone Succulent Plant (Euphorbia tithymaloides) | Pedilenthus Striped Live Plant | Excotic Rare Plant | Hanging Live Plant (Variegated)
10 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
There are numerous fun and descriptive names for the devil’s backbone houseplant. In an effort to describe the blooms, devil’s backbone has been called red bird flower, Persian lady slipper, and Japanese poinsettia. Descriptive monikers for the foliage include rick rack plant and Jacob’s ladder. Whatever you call it, learn how to grow the devil’s backbone plant for unique and easy to care for indoor flora.
- Fresh Live Plant: Plant will be given With Free Plastic Pot. Beautiful ornamental hanging plant.
- Easy to Grow Plant: This plant is commonly grown for its attractive succulent, white and green, sometimes pink-tinged foliage. It produces fleshy, succulent stems and narrow, pointed leaves up to 15cm long. This Variegated Devil’s Backbone may be grown as an unusual houseplant, enjoying partial shade and little water.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Shade Requirements: Full sun to partial shade is favorable. Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Growing Instructions: Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot. Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in a dark room. Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|