Dischidia Ruscifolia Plant (Million Heart Plant) | Plant for Garden | Vine Plant | Succulent Plant | Easy to Grow Plant | Healthy Live Plant
8 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Dischidia Ruscifolia is nicknamed Million Hearts because of the way its long, vining stems are laden with pairs of heart-shaped, bright green leaves. This plant has a delicate cascading habit, and its vines can grow upwards of 3 feet long. Closely related to the Hoya genus, Dischidia have similarly firm, semi-succulent foliage. Growing as an epiphyte in the forests of its native habitat in the Philippines, this plant also makes a great candidate for mounting as it requires little root space to thrive.
- Fresh Live Plant: Million Hearts Plant, or Dischidia ruscifolia, is gaining in popularity, and for good reason! It is very easy to grow, grows quickly, and the heart shaped leaves.Million Hearts Plant is actually an epiphyte, which means it grows on other plants such as on trees or tree branches.
- Easy to Grow plant: Can be grown in any climate. It has drought tolerance capacity.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Shade Requirements: Perfect for bright, indirect light. Bright shade to some gentle direct sunlight
- Gentle Care of Live Plants: Each order is a well-rooted, healthy starter plant
- Growing Instructions: Water when the top 2″ of soil feels dry Considerations: Dischidia ruscifolia can dry moderately between waterings. Slightly puckered foliage means the plant is thirsty.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|