Dolichos Seeds | Sem Phali Seed | Lima Beans Seed | Fresh Vegetable Seed – Pack of 25+ Seeds
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Sem phali : Lima beans, Hyacinth bean in English is a climbing shrub also known by its other names, such as lablab-bean, bonavist bean/pea, dolichos bean, tonga bean, sweet pulse, wild bean is a perennial climbing bean plant. We have harvested almost 2 kg at one time from just one magnificent plant at our farm.
- Packet Contains: 1 Pack of Sem Phali Seeds Superior Quality, Non-Hybrid, Pure, Open Pollinated, GMO-Free, And Heirloom ,tested for germination.
- High Quality Seed: Best quality organic seeds for home gardeners.
- Season of Sowing: Sow lima beans seeds in the month of January-March or July-August.
- Mode of Sowing: Select a pot/grow bag and fill them with a sowing medium. Sown 1-2 Lima beans seeds per pot in about 1 inch deep in soil at a distance of 3-4 inches from each seed.
- Health Benefits: Hyacinth beans contain a sufficient quantity of potassium which strengthens muscles and lessens muscle cramps. Minerals such as selenium, manganese and zinc also help tackle lung and respiratory diseases. This vegetable is a great mood booster as it contains amino acids which help to balance hormones.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your seeds that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|