Epiphyllum Curly Lock Orchid | Curly Sue Live Plant | Hanging Plant | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
curly locks might be growing in a tree crotch or other almost soilless area. Epiphyllums are often called air plants because they do not rely upon terra firma as their growing medium.Growing Ephiphyllum seeds will take some patience but it is a rewarding endeavor that will give you more of these beautiful epiphytic cacti.Curly locks have bright green, twisting stems. It produces 3-inch (7.6 cm.) wide white flowers with 6-inch (15 cm.) long tubes that open at night.
- Fresh Live Plant : Curly locks have bright green, twisting stems. It produces 3-inch (7.6 cm.) wide white flowers with 6-inch (15 cm.) long tubes that open at night.
- Easy to Grow Plant: Can be grown in any climate. It has drought tolerance capacity.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Shade Requirements: These plants grow in thick forests in the understory and are used to dappled light at best. Like any plant, they need light but should be protected from bright midday light. Morning sun is preferable with indirect light the rest of the way.
- Planted With Care: Each order is a well-rooted, healthy starter plant.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|
Good and healthy plant
Got a good and healthy plant ..but it's not rooted..so right now I am rooting it in soil