Euphorbia hirta (Asthma Plant Live) | Medicinal Plant Live | Asthma Weed | Betel Vine Plant | Ayurvedic Herbal Plant | Live Plant with Pot
40 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Euphorbia hirta is an herb. The parts of the plant that grow above the ground are used to make medicine. Euphorbia hirta is used for breathing disorders, fever, digestive problems, severe diarrhea (dysentery), and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses. Euphorbia hirta is often used traditionally for female disorders, respiratory ailments (cough, coryza, bronchitis, and asthma), worm infestations in children, dysentery etc.
- Fresh Live Plant: Euphorbia hirta is a pantropical weed, originating from the tropical regions of the Americas. It is a hairy herb that grows in open grasslands, roadsides and pathways. It is widely used in traditional herbal medicine across many cultures.
- Easy to grow live plant: This is very fast growing plant with minimal care is needed.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Shade Requirements: Full sun to partial shade is favorable.
- Growing Instructions: Grow seedlings on in individual pots until about 4 inches (10 cm) tall before planting out. Ensure that the temperatures are warm before setting out and harden plants off gradually to full sun before transplanting.
Note: You Will Get 3/4 Plant Saplings Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|
It's a beautiful plant and it's packing and delivery were also good.