Fairy Castle Cactus (Acanthocereus tetragonus) | Triangle Cactus Plant | Summer Plant | Evergreen House Plant | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
10 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Fairy Castle cactus is a dwarf, columnar, branching, slow growing cactus with spiny, five-sided, mid-green stems producing numerous smaller offsets. The fairy castle cactus name refers to the numerous vertical stems of different heights that resemble spires and turrets. It will reach about 6 feet (1.8 m) tall with great age. Nocturnal, white or yellow flowers are rarely produced. The fairy castle cactus rarely blooms. Cacti need perfect growing conditions to produce flowers and the plants in the Cereus family bloom at night.
- Live Cactus Plant : Fairy Castles is a dwarf, columnar, branching, slow growing cactus with spiny, five-sided, mid-green stems producing numerous smaller offsets. Like most cacti they’re drought tolerant and need very little care and attention to grow well.
- Special Charecteristics: As a houseplant, it can be grown in a pot and kept in a corner of the room to adorn the corner.
- Fast Ddelivery : We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Watering : Check the moisture of the soil by poking a small stick or your finger into the soil. Water the plant once every week and the succulent will do well.
- Growing Instructions : Generally easy to grow, the same best practices that yield healthy aloe and echeveria plants will also produce beautiful haworthia plants. These plants are often purchased as potted specimens and are best planted in the spring or early summer. Like many succulents, they are fairly slow-growing plants.
- Things to Avoid : Avoid over watering the plant. Water only when the soil feels dry on touch or in appearance. Over watering will lead to drooping of the leaves of the plant. Keep it away from direct sunlight (for more than 3 hours) and AC Vents.
- Repotting: It is suggested to not repot the plant for at least 2 weeks after the delivery of the plant. The succulent is a considerably slow grower and therefore does not require frequent repotting.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|