Giloy Plant (Tinospora cordifolia) | Gulanch Medicinal Plant | Herbal Natural Plant Gurcha
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Giloy Plant is well known herbaceous vine and glabrous climbing shrub. It is deciduous, large and extensively spreading climbing shrub with numerous elongated twining branches and typical greenish yellow flowers. Giloe is a tonic and has alterative, diuretic, and aphrodisiac properties. It is a febrifuge used in malarial and chronic fever. The plant is used in general debility, loss of appetite, fevers, urinary disorders, diabetes, rheumatism, and dyspepsia. Fresh plant is more efficacious than dried plant.
- Fresh Live Plant: Giloy Plant (Tinospora cordifolia) is a medicinal plant with many benifits.It has has alterative, diuretic, and aphrodisiac properties.it is also used as a liver tonic.
- Easy to Grow Plant: Giloy Plant is a fast grower. The plant grows in subtropical and tropical climate.
- Shade Requirements: Giloy Plant requires a lot of indirect sunlight to grow .
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Gentle Care of Live Plants: Light medium sandy loam soil rich in organic matter, and with adequate drainage, is suitable for its cultivation. It can be grown in any areas and any soil is suitable for this plant.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|