Haworthia Big Size Succulent (Haworthiopsis attenuata) | Zebra Succulent Plant Live | Summer Plant | Evergreen House Plant | Flowering Succulent Plant
10 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Haworthia is a large genus of small succulent plants, most of them native to South Africa. They are generally lumped under the common name haworthia, though different species might carry other common names. These plants are delightful little succulents that make attractive small houseplants. Potted plants are often moved outdoors for the summer months, and in regions without frost, they are sometimes grown in the garden.The plant is a great gift for Aries people, as it is believed that the succulent brings happiness and prosperity in the life of people who have Aries sun sign.
- These small, low-growing plants form rosettes of fleshy green leaves that are generously covered with white pearly warts or bands, giving them a distinctive appearance.
- As a houseplant, it can be grown in a pot and kept in a corner of the room to adorn the corner.
- We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Check the moisture of the soil by poking a small stick or your finger into the soil.Water the plant once every week and the succulent will do well.
- Generally easy to grow, the same best practices that yield healthy aloe and echeveria plants will also produce beautiful haworthia plants. These plants are often purchased as potted specimens and are best planted in the spring or early summer. Like many succulents, they are fairly slow-growing plants.
- Avoid over watering the plant. Water only when the soil feels dry on touch or in appearance. Over watering will lead to drooping of the leaves of the plant.Keep it away from direct sunlight (for more than 3 hours) and AC Vents.
- It is suggested to not repot the plant for at least 2 weeks after the delivery of the plant. The succulent is a considerably slow grower and therefore does not require frequent repotting.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|