Hoya Krohniana | Exotic Rare Succulent Vine | Wax Plant |1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
7 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Hoya Krohniana is very much like Hoya lacunosa and most suitable for growing hanging. The heart shaped leaves are long and wide with raised nerves, especially the vein in the middle.flowers are creme coloured, almost white, about 8 mm in diameter and you’ll find about 15-25 flowers in an umbel.The flowers are fragrant & can fill a whole room at night.
- Low Maintenance Plant: The Hoya Krohniana is a rare, uncommon wax plant that has lovely small, heart-shaped leaves.Easy to grow & don”t require much attention. Hoya do best in filtered light or with lots of artificial light in indoors.
- Light Requirements: The Hoya Krohniana needs light. This makes a well-lit room the best place to put the plant indoors.
- Best Packaging Assured : We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Watering : The amount of water should be adjusted depending on the season. During late spring to early summer (spring and summer), your hoya needs a medium amount of water. Plants easily lose moisture during hot seasons. It’s considered to be the growing season of the plant that’s why water is most needed.
- Soil : Hoya plants don’t ask for much, beyond the well-draining soil and the warm humid conditions.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot