Hoya Linearis | Exotic Rare Plant | Native Hanging Plant | Indoor Plant | Houseplant | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
7 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Hoya linearis is an intriguing hanging plant, with its curtain-like form it is a popular choice with hanging plant admirers. The added excitement of seeing its wonderfully weird waxy flowers is a real incentive to owning this plant. This plant grows as an epiphyte (on trees) in the Himalayan region in Northern India and in the nearby vicinity. It actually grows on trees in higher altitudes, and dangles down similar to how Spanish moss grows.
- Low-maintenance: Hoya linearis grows wild in tropical areas of the Himalayas, so it likes high humidity, can withstand lower night time temperatures and experiences monsoon rain.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect light is best for this Hoya to grow well and rapidly. Avoid direct sunlight which will make the leaf tips brown. Conversely, not enough light with cause etiolation where the stems become long and stretched as they reach for more light.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Watering: These are very easy plants as long as you keep the soil on the dry side (but at the same time, you need proper watering habits).When you water, you should thoroughly soak the potting media. Water until all the soil is saturated.
- Growing Instructions: The soil requirement of the hoya plant is a well-drained mix that is very chunky and high in organic materials such as peat moss, orchid bark, perlite, vermiculite, etc. These organic materials help create a porous soil structure providing good drainage and air packets for oxygen.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot