Indian sorrel (Oxalis corniculata) | Tin Patia | Medicinal Plant Live| Healthy Ayurvedic Plant | Changeri Plant Live
19 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Indian Sorrel, also known as Indian sorrel is a creeping leafy green that is a delicate, herbaceous and low-growing plant about the height of 30 cm. Sorrel goes by the botanical name Oxalis corniculata and belongs to the Oxalidaceae family and the plant resembles quite a lot like the common yellow wood sorrel, i.e. Oxalis stricta. Ayurveda has widely mentioned about Sorrel or Changeri in several ayurvedic scriptures and journals for various indications which include Deepana (enhances stomach fire), Pachana (helps in digestion), Rochana (stimulates appetite), Mehahara (treats urinary tract disorders), Rasayani (rejuvenates the whole body), Anulomana (improves breathing), Vayasthapana (prevents ageing), Jvara (useful in fever), Kasahara (Relieves cough, Shwasha (relieves breathing difficulties), Amahara (treats indigestion), Hikkanigrahana (controls hiccups), Kantya (relieves sore throat), Triptighno (relieves pseudo-satiation), Visarpa (treats herpes), Hridaya (treats heart problems), Chakushya (treats eye problems), Krichra (treats painful micturition), Shonitasthapana (prevents bleeding), Dahahara (relieves burning sensation), Anidra (treats insomnia), Trutahara (relieves excessive thirst), Balya (improves muscle strength), Gulmajit (useful in abdominal tumours), Pandu (treats anaemia), Raktamandala (treats ringworm infections), Sangrahini (treats diarrhoea), Kustha (treats skin disorders), Kamala (prevents jaundice), Medhya (improves intelligence), Varnya (improves complexion), Krimihara (relieves intestinal worms), Kanthya (improves voice),and Arsha (treats piles).
- Indian Sorrel Live Plant: Indian Sorrel (Oxalis corniculata) is a very well known plant in Ayurveda knows this plant as Chaangeri, Amlikaa, Amlapatrikaa, Chukrikaa, Chukraa, Chhatraamlikaa in Sanskrit, Puliyarai in Siddha, Ambutaa bhaaji, Amutaa saag in Unani.
- Easy to Grow Plant : Sorrel is a fast grower. The plant is usually found growing in gardens, lawns, grassland, agricultural fields, and plant nurseries. The plants are found thriving in the temperate and subtropical regions across Asia, Europe and North America. In Asia it is found in India, China, Indonesia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Taiwan and Japan.
- Light Requirements : Indian Sorrel requires a lot of indirect sunlight to grow and thrive—exposure to at least six hours daily is best.
- Plant Care : This plant is usually found growing in gardens, lawns, grassland, agricultural fields, and plant nurseries. No special care is needed for indian sorrel. It can be grown in any areas and any soil is suiatble for this plant.
- Best Packaging Assured: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|