Jungle Cactus Orchid Plants | Epiphyllum Pink Cactus | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
5 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
This is a hybrid of Epiphyllum which has deep pink blooms. Orchid cactus is by far the most popular and widely cultivated species from this genus of cacti. The plant blooms at night, since the flowers are predominantly pollinated by bats and large moths.Hybrid Orchid Cactus typically open at night but often last well through the next day. Epiphyllums are one of the few true jungle Cacti where they are often found growing with the orchids and bromeliads far removed from the forest floor. If pollinated the flowers can mature into deliciously edible fruit.
- Fresh Live Plant : Epiphyllums are indeed true cacti, but are more often labeled as “Epicacti” or “jungle cacti” to differentiate them from related desert flora.
- Easy To Grow Plant: Can be grown in any climate. It has drought tolerance capacity.
- ???? ???????? : We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Light Requirements : Orchid cacti thrive in filtered sunlight, which mimic the light conditions they receive in their natural tropical forest habitat. A few hours of full morning sun should be fine, but keep them out of full midday sun to avoid scorching or white scabbing.
- Watering : Getting the balance right with water is the key to successful growth. Unlike their traditional cacti relatives, orchid cacti need regular watering during the growing season. The potting mix should be moist but not soggy. Ideally, you want the top 1/3 of the potting mix to dry out before rewatering.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|