Kalanchoe Tubiflora Monstrose | Mother of Millions | Mother of Thousands | Exotic Rare Plant | Succulent Plant | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
10 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Kalanchoe Tubiflora Monstrose is montrose forms of Kalanchoe delagoensis . It is a perennial succulent. Stem erect, up to 3.3 feet , often with short sterile shoots at the base. Leaves simple, usually ternate, sub-cylindrical, up to 6 inches long, up to 0.6 cm wide, lower surface sulcate, often spotted with reddish-brown, margins near apex with 3 – 9 conical teeth between which spoon-shaped bulbils are produced. Umbels of trumpet-shaped up to 1.2 inches (3 cm) long orange to scarlet flowers that dangle in clusters from the top of the plant.
- Fresh Live Plant: This is a great plant for beginners and veterans alike as it requires minimal upkeep and propagates itself! Mature plants produce several buds on the end of each leaf. Each bud grows tiny rootlets and falls off the mother at the slightest disturbance.
- Easy to Grow Plant: Can be grown in any climate. It has drought tolerance capacity.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Shade Requirements: Tubiflora Plant in bright, but indirect light for several hours per day. When growing Kalanchoe outdoors, avoid direct afternoon sun. Too much direct sunlight may cause leaves to become sunburned.
- Gentle Care of Live Plants: Ensure the soil you use is appropriately composed to reduce water retention. Water the tubiflora no more than once a week. Usually, though, you will water it less often. If it appears to be stressed, and you don’t know why, it is probably over-watering. Don’t allow the soil to remain wet for extended periods of time.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|