Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) | Green Chiretta | Kalpnath | King of Bitters | India Echinacea Plant | Ayurvedic Medicinal Plant with Pot
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Andrographis paniculata has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine, native to Southern China, India, Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia. Called King of Bitters for a reason, Andrographis is an extremely bitter tonic herb that lowers fever, improves appetite. Traditionally the herb can be pounded into a paste and swallowed or made into a tea and taken 1-3 times daily for a few weeks. One of the most popular medicinal plants used traditionally for the treatment of diseases such as cold, fever, diabetes, hypertension, ulcer, bronchitis, skin diseases, diarrhea, and malaria. Kalmegh is a plant which is also known as ” Hara Chiretta”, “Green Chiretta” and the “King of Bitters”. It is used for various medicinal purposes and is bitter in taste. It is mainly used for liver problems as it protects the liver against damage caused by free radicals due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity.Kalmegh is very effective herb for the remedy of problems of liver & pancreas. It is potent anti-oxydent. It is still given to children as well as adults for skin problems, liver ailments, stomach worms, eczema etc. It is an important plant in ayurvedic preparations. It is highly bitter in taste.
- Green Chiretta Live Plant: The Kalmegh plant commonly known as ‘king of bitters,’ is an herb traditionally used in Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Andrographis paniculata is used to treat the common cold.The Kalmegh plants (hara chiretta) are some of the most sought after, interesting and unique herbal plant used in homes. It shows an upright growth habit.
- King of Bitters Medicinal Plant: This is very fast growing plant with minimal care is needed.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Shade Requirements: Full sun to partial shade is favorable.
- Growing Instructions: Sow Andrographis paniculata seeds just below the surface of a well drained seed raising mix and keep moist until germination in 1-3 weeks. Likes a part shade to sunny position, adequate soil moisture and a rich friable soil with good drainage. Pinch out flowers to encourage more foliage growth.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|