Lal Saag (Amaranthus dubius) Seeds | Red Spinach Seeds | Leafy Vegetable Seed | Fresh Vegetable Seeds – Pack of 25+ Seeds
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Amaranth plants can reach heights of over 2 meters tall with fleshy oval shaped leaves that are sometimes pointed at the tips. Some varieties have a deep maroon center of the leaf with streaks of red, purple and green. The Red variety produces feathery purple, magenta or red flowers from the central stalk which is packed with edible seeds. Though the flower buds are edible, once they mature and become bushy they are not palatable and should be avoided. The young leaves are slightly astringent when raw, but are nutty and mild, like spinach. Larger, more mature leaves are best for stewing or braising, similarly to a chard or beet green.
- 1 Pack of Red Spinach/ Lal Saag Seeds Superior Quality, Non-Hybrid, Pure, Open Pollinated, GMO-Free, And Heirloom ,tested for germination.
- Best quality organic seeds for home gardeners.
- Plant from mid spring to early summer by sowing seeds barely covered with soil in uniform rows. Keep soil moist until the seedlings sprout.
- Weed by hand until the plants are 4 inches (10 cm) tall, gradually thinning plants to 18 inches (46 cm) apart. As the plants grow, they will shade out most summer weeds.
- Amaranth leaves are a storehouse of essential phytonutrients and antioxidants which help to reduce inflammation in the body and provide an extra boost of nutrition to one?s health.
- We provide best packaging for your seeds that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|