Medicinal Plant Combo (Kulekhara,Thankuni) | (Hygrophila auriculata,Centella asiatica) Herbal Plant | Ayurvedic Plant with Pot
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
kokil?k?a is a herbaceous, medicinal plant that grows in marshy places and is native to tropical Asia.The bark is dark brown, although the leaves are elliptic-lanceolate and herpid. The flowers are purple and to a lesser extent violet blue.The leaves are used in salad and furthermore as a normal saag dish with little fish and mustard. Kulekhara Oil can be extracted from the whole plant, it has an enormous measure of antibacterial properties which is useful in different sorts of ailments.
Commonly known as Gotu kola, kodavan, Indian pennywort and Asiatic pennywort, is a herbaceous, perennial plant. It is used as a culinary vegetable and as a medicinal herb. Centella grows in temperate and tropical swampy areas in many regions of the world. The stems are slender, creeping stolons, green to reddish-green in color, connecting plants to each other. It has long-stalked, green, rounded apices which have smooth texture with palmately netted veins. The leaves are borne on pericladial petioles, around 2 cm (0.79 in). The rootstock consists of rhizomes, growing vertically down. They are creamish in color and covered with root hairs. The entire plant is utilised in a wide variety of therapeutic applications. In particular, the lean, reddish green stems and bright green, inverted cone-shaped leaves of this herb are a flavorful culinary ingredient as well as an efficacious medicinal constituent. Gotu kola contains significant amounts of proteins, the B vitamins, vitamin C, the minerals iron and calcium and antioxidants belonging to carotenoid and flavonoid groups.
- Medicinal Plant Combo : In this special combo pack you will get one pot of Kulekhara plant and one pot of Thankuni plant.
- Usage of Thankuni and Kulekhara– In ayurveda,kulekhara’s seeds, roots and panchang are used as a medication.Gotu kola has been documented in ancient Ayurvedic scriptures, for its innumerable health benefits ranging from improved blood circulation to enhanced brain activity. Thalkudi traditional Indian medicine has a huge list of ailments Thalkudi can be used to treat, toxins High blood pressure, congestive heart failure, venereal diseases, and Urinary tract infections
- Can Grow in Any Climate : Can be grown in any climate. It has drought tolerance capacity.
- Shade Requirements : Full sun to partial shade. Access to bright light helps keep the plant healthy.
- Best Packaging Assured: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
Note: You Will Get 2 Beautiful Plant Potted in Two 3″ Plastic Pots