Mican pothos (Philodendron hederaceum) | Hanging Plant | Decor Plant for Indoor and Garden | Heart Shaped Leaves | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
10 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
The philodendron micans is a stunning philodendron variety that is known for its velvety, heart-shaped leaves and trailing growth habit. It has become extremely popular as a houseplant and can be difficult to come across in some regions as a result; but if you are able to get your hands on one you won?t regret it. Philodendron micans look great in hanging planters or climbing moss poles or trellises, and similar to other philodendron varieties, it is low-maintenance and easy to grow.
- Fresh Live Plant: This philodendron is easy to care for and grow indoors as a houseplant. It appreciates bright, indirect light; well-draining soil; and regular watering.
- Easy to Grow Plant: This is very fast growing plant with minimal care is needed.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Shade Requirements: The philodendron micans enjoys bright to medium indirect light. Avoid prolonged periods of direct sunlight as it can burn the delicate leaves, causing discoloration and crispy edges.
- Growing Instructions: Water your philodendron micans once the top 2-3 inches of the soil have dried out. Another easy way to tell if your micans needs water is to check the leaves: once it is thirsty the leaves will start to droop and curl inwards slightly.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|