Natural Skeleton Leaves | Leaf Skeleton | Dry Leaf Veins for Craft DECOR/Card Making/Invitations/Gift Tags DIY Craft Tools – Pack of 50 (White)
92 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
A leaf skeleton is the structure of a leaf?its veins only?with the outer green layer and pulpy part of the leaf removed. Skeleton leaves are beautiful, delicate, lacy leaves used for scrapbooking, decoupage, and other crafts. They can be used to study different parts of a leaf and can be expensive to buy, but they are surprisingly easy to make.
- Natural Leaf Skeleton: Skeleton leaves are made by removing the leaf tissue from certain varieties of leaves without damaging the intricately laced veins. The skeleton leaves look beautiful and can be used in so many crafts.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your products that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Common Usage: A very popular use for skeleton leaves is to stick them on to paper or card to make cards, invitations or gift tags. You can also use them to add some fun to your scrapbooking projects. We generally recommend you use PVA glue, though you can also use other liquid glues or a glue stick. You can find many DIY craft techniques in the internet for making making home décor items with this.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|