Papaya Live Plant (Carica papaya) | Papaw/Pawpaw Plant | Papaya Sapling | Medicinal House Plant Live with Pot
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
The papaya plant is considered a tree, though its palmlike trunk, up to 8 metres (26 feet) tall, is not as woody as the designation generally implies. The plant is crowned by deeply lobed leaves, sometimes 60 cm (2 feet) across, borne on hollow petioles (leaf stalks) 60 cm long.Papaya has been used medicinally to treat an extremely broad range of ailments including intestinal worms, dengue fever, diabetes, hypertension, wound repair etc.Papaya favours digestion as well as cures skin irritation and sunburns. You can munch on it as a salad, have it cooked or boiled or just drink it up as milkshake or juice. The most important of these virtues is the protein- digesting enzymes in the milky juice.
- The papaya plant is considered a tree, though its palmlike trunk, up to 8 metres (26 feet) tall, is not as woody as the designation generally implies.
- This is very fast growing plant with minimal care is needed.
- We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Full sun to partial shade is favorable.
- To grow Papayas, you need a frost free climate, lots of sunlight, lots of water and good soil. If you give your plant all of these conditions, then you can grow a papaya from seed and generally have fruit in 6 to 12 months.
- The leaves are used to make medicine. Papaya is used for preventing and treating gastrointestinal tract disorders, intestinal infections, and as a sedative and diuretic.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|