Papaya Seeds (Carica papaya) | Papaw Seeds | Pawpaw Plant Seeds | Fresh Vegetable/Fruit Seed – Pack of 100+ Seeds
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Papaya, (Carica papaya), also called papaw or pawpaw, succulent fruit of a large plant of the family Caricaceae. Though its origin is rather obscure, the papaya may represent the fusion of two or more species of Carica native to Mexico and Central America. Today it is cultivated throughout the tropical world and into the warmest parts of the subtropics. The papaya fruit is slightly sweet, with an agreeable musky tang, which is more pronounced in some varieties and in some climates than in others. It is a popular breakfast fruit in many countries and is also used in salads, pies, sherbets, juices, and confections.
- Packet Contains: 1 Pack of Papaya Seeds Superior Quality, Non-Hybrid, Pure, Open Pollinated, GMO-Free, And Heirloom ,tested for germination.
- High Quality Seeds: Best quality organic seeds for home gardeners.
- Season of Sowing: Papaya is planted during spring (February-March), monsoon (June-July) and autumn (October-November).
- Mode of Sowing: To sprout papaya seeds, place them in seed-starting soil and keep moist and warm (75 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit). Seeds sprout quickly, and the plants will begin rapid growth. When the seedlings are a few inches tall, transplant into larger containers to grow as houseplants.
- Health Benefits: Papayas contain high levels of antioxidants vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E. Diets high in antioxidants may reduce the risk of heart disease. The antioxidants prevent the oxidation of cholesterol. When cholesterol oxidizes, it’s more likely to create blockages that lead to heart disease.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your seeds that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|