Gachwala Pavitra Ganga Mitti (450 gm) | Natural Soil From The River Ganges – for Any Hindu Festival | Ganga Mati | Pure Sacred Soil – used to make religious idols
10 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Ganga mitti” refers to the soil or clay that is collected from the banks of the Ganges River in India. The Ganges, also known as the Ganga, is considered a sacred river in Hinduism, and its water and mud are highly revered. Many people believe that using Ganga mitti in religious ceremonies or rituals adds a spiritual significance to the process. It is often used to make religious idols, especially during festivals and ceremonies. Using Ganga mitti is a cultural and religious practice deeply rooted in Hinduism, and it holds special significance for those who follow this faith. It is believed that the clay from the Ganges River carries with it the blessings and purity associated with the sacred river itself.
- Ganga mitti is often used in the creation of religious idols and sculptures for Hindu rituals and festivals.
- Keep a small amount of Ganga mitti in their homes for use in daily worship, creating a connection to the sacredness of the Ganges.
- Using Ganga mitti in clay baths can have therapeutic benefits for the skin and body.
- It’s used to create sacred markings or symbols during ceremonies and rituals.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 20 cm|