Prickly Pear Cactus | Cactus Plant Live | Cacti Plant | Summer Plant | Flowering Cactus Plant
1 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Prickly pear cactus have yellow, red or purple flowers, even among the same species. They vary in height from less than a foot (plains, hedgehog, tuberous) to 6 or 7 feet (Texas, Santa Rita, pancake). Pads can vary in width, length, shape and color. The beavertail, Santa Rita and blind pear are regarded as spineless, but all have glochids.
- Live Cactus Plant: Prickly pear cactus are found in all of the deserts of the American Southwest, with different species having adapted to different locale and elevation ranges. Most require coarse, well-drained soil in dry, rocky flats or slopes. But some prefer mountain pinyon/juniper forests, while others require steep, rocky slopes in mountain foothills.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Special Characteristic: Cactus plants have some unique properties like it attracts many insects ,Humming Birds,Bees. It will remain evergreen in summer as well as winter also.
- Watering: All the cactus has draught tolerance capacity so no need of watering it daily.it can survive in summer completely.
- Growing Instructions: Generally easy to grow, the same best practices that yield healthy aloe and echeveria plants will also produce beautiful haworthia plants. These plants are often purchased as potted specimens and are best planted in the spring or early summer. Like many succulents, they are fairly slow-growing plants.
- Things to Avoid: Avoid over watering the plant. Water only when the soil feels dry on touch or in appearance. Over watering will lead to drooping of the leaves of the plant.Keep it away from direct sunlight (for more than 3 hours) and AC Vents.
- Repotting: It is suggested to not repot the plant for at least 2 weeks after the delivery of the plant. The succulent is a considerably slow grower and therefore does not require frequent repotting.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|