Purple Waffle Plant (Hemigraphis alternata) | Red Ivy Live Plant | Excotic Rare Plant | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
10 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
The purple waffle plant, also known as red ivy, is a tropical perennial with a prostrate, spreading growth habit and beautiful oval leaves with gray-green tops and purple bottom surfaces. The tiny white flowers that appear in summer are attractive but secondary to the beautiful foliage. Purple waffle plant can be grown as a garden perennial in frost-free climates, but elsewhere it is usually grown as an annual in garden beds or in containers. It also makes an excellent indoor houseplant, since it is known for having excellent air-purifying properties. Normally planted from nursery starts in the spring, purple waffle plant has a relatively slow growth rate.
- Red Ivy Live Plant : The colorful Purple Waffle plant produces rich purple-tinted foliage with a crinkly look, similar to the texture of a waffle. An easy to grow, low maintenance plant.
- Temperature Required: Your Purple Waffle plant can grow in temperatures between 55-80 degrees, but they do prefer a consistent temperature.
- Best Packaging Assured : We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Sunlight Requirements : Purple Waffle prefers bright indirect light, but not direct sun. In less light, it may lose some of the rich purple coloring.
- Easy to Grow Plant : purple waffle plant is surprisingly easy to grow for beginners. The two key ingredients for success with this tropical plant are warm temperatures and regular watering. Purple waffle plants appreciate a rich, humusy soil, which you may supplement with monthly fertilizer as necessary.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot