Ribbon Grass Live Plant | Variegated | Exotic Rare Plants | Ground Cover Plants | Spider Plant Live
10 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Ribbon Grass Plant have become popular additions to the home landscape. Ribbon grass plants are easy to manage varieties that provide color transition and graceful foliage. An important tidbit of ribbon plant information to know before planting is its possible invasiveness. The grass spreads into a thick mat and grows from rhizomes, which can get out of hand and take over unplanned areas. On the plus side, care of ribbon grass couldn’t be easier and the rich carpet of greenery is well worth a little maintenance to keep it in check.
- 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 :Ribbon Grass Live Plant with Pot.Ornamental Grass Plant for Ground Covering.
- 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 : Ribbon grass (Phalaris arundinacea) is a relatively small grass, growing only about a foot high.
- 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 : The plant is best suited for moist soils in partial sun. It can also tolerate drought conditions for short periods of time, but the foliage tends to scorch. The plants are ideal around a pond or water feature, planted in clumps, as container specimens, or along borders.
- 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 : We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 : Rarely will this ornamental grass need upkeep and maintenance. Plants that are in full sun may experience sun scorch. Just cut back the leaves and fertilize and the plant will produce new fresh leaves in a couple of weeks. In colder zones, mulch around the root zone to protect roots
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|