Ridge Gourd Seeds (Chinese okra) | Torai Seed | Luffa acutangula Seed | Fresh Vegetable Seed – Pack of 25+ Seeds
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
It is a dark green, ridged and tapering pretty vegetable. It has white pulp with white seeds embedded in spongy flesh. A ridge gourd also commonly known as Turai or Turiya is a well beloved in India. Its hard skin is peeled off and chopped and cooked as desired.It comes in two variants ? one with a smooth surface and other with a ridged surface. Locally, it goes by various names like ?Turai? in Hindi, ?Jhinge? in Bengali, ?Beerakaya? in Telugu and ?Peerkangaai? in Tamil. It is a green fleshy vegetable having an inherently bland taste.
- Packet Contains: 1 Pack of Ridge Gourd Seeds Superior Quality, Non-Hybrid, Pure, Open Pollinated, GMO-Free, And Heirloom ,tested for germination.
- High Quality Seeds: Best quality organic seeds for home gardeners.
- Season of Sowing: Ridge gourd is cultivated both as summer and rainy season crop. Summer crop: January to April.
- Mode of Sowing: Ridge gourd seeds are sown by dibbling method at 1.5 m to 2.0 m X 1.0 m to 1.5 m. Sow 3 seeds in each pit. After germination, thin to 2 healthy seedlings.
- Health Benefits: Ridge gourd has many health benefits. It is rich in essential components like dietary fibers, water content, vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, magnesium and vitamin B6. It is naturally low in calorie content, unhealthy saturated fats and cholesterol.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your seeds that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|