Shankh Aloo/ Yam bean Seed (Pachyrhizus spp)- Pack of 100+ Healthy Seeds
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Yam bean (Pachyrhizus spp.) is legume crop that not only produces edible roots but also has a high yield of unutilized seeds. Although the yam bean seeds are rich in protein, they are not used due to a high content of toxic rotenone. In this study, yam bean seeds were detoxified and the nutritional and functional properties of their protein determined to assess the proteins? potential for applications.
- Packet contains: 1 Pack of Sakh Alu Seeds/Yam Bean Seeds 100+ Count
- High Quality Yam Bean Seeds, Best Organic seeds for home gardeners
- Season of sowing: All seasons. During Summer Partial Sunlight and During Winters Morning Day sunlight is good for Hybrid Chilli pepper Seeds germination.
- Mode of sowing: Sow the Yam Bean seeds at a depth of 0.5 inches in loosely packed soil. Keep the top soil evenly moist since dry spells can hinder germination. Germination may take place 10-18 days from sowing. Transplant in 30 to 35 days. Harvesting: 80 to 90 days from transplanting.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|