Snake Gourd (Trichosanthes cucumerina) Seeds | Serpent Gourd Seeds | Chichinda Fresh Vegetable Seed – Pack of 25+ Seeds
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
The snake gourd is native to southeastern Asia and Australia and is also grown in parts of tropical Africa. The whole fruit is eaten as a vegetable when young and can be dried and used as a soap. The leaves and shoots are also edible, and the pulp of mature fruits is sometimes eaten as a tomato substitute.
- Packet Contains: 1 Pack of Snake Gourd Seeds Superior Quality, Non-Hybrid, Pure, Open Pollinated, GMO-Free, And Heirloom ,tested for germination.
- High Quality Seeds: Best quality organic seeds for home gardeners.
Season of Sowing: January-March and September-December are the ideal seasons for growing snake gourd. For the rain fed crop, sowing can be started after the receipt of first few showers during May-June
- Mode of Sowing: Snake gourds should be planted in full sunlight, with plenty of space to sprawl. Put the cracked seeds into a bowl of warm water and place it on top of the refrigerator or in another warm location. After soaking the Snake gourd seeds, plant them in a moist seed-starting mix in large flowerpots or peat pots.
- Health Benefits: It has a high amount of protein for a plant and is also a good source of magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium. Another good reason to eat Malabar spinach is that it has a good amount of antioxidants, particularly beta carotene and lutein, those naturally occurring chemicals that help keep your cells from aging.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your seeds that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|