Spinach Seeds (Spinacia oleracea) | Lettuce Seeds | Palang Sag Seed | Leafy Vegetable Seed | Fresh Vegetable Seeds – Pack of 100+ Seeds
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Spinach, a super?cold-hardy leafy green, is a popular crop that can be planted in very early spring, as well as in fall and even winter in some areas. Learn more about planting and growing nutritious spinach in your home garden. Spinach has similar cool-season growing conditions and requirements as lettuce, but it is more versatile in both its nutrition and its ability to be eaten raw or cooked. It is higher in iron, calcium, and vitamins than most cultivated greens, and one of the best sources of vitamins A, B, and C.
- Packet Contains: 1 Pack of Spinach/Paling Seeds Superior Quality, Non-Hybrid, Pure, Open Pollinated, GMO-Free, And Heirloom ,tested for germination.
High Quality Seeds: Best quality organic seeds for home gardeners.
- Season of Sowing: Spinach requires 6 weeks of cool weather from seeding to harvest, so sow seeds directly into the soil as soon as the ground warms to 40°F.Gardeners in northern climates can harvest early-spring spinach if it’s planted just before the cold weather arrives in fall.
- Mode of Sowing: Sow seeds 1/2 of an inch deep every 2 inches and cover with 1/2 inch of soil. Plant in rows 12 to 18 inches apart or sprinkle over a wide row or bed.
- Health Benefits: Spinach is rich in several minerals that your body needs, including potassium. Consuming foods that are high in potassium helps lower your blood pressure. Spinach is an excellent source of lutein, an antioxidant known to protect against age-related eye diseases such as macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your seeds that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|