String of Dolphins (Senecio peregrinus) Exotic Rare Plant | Live Indoor Plant | Trailing Succulent Rare Plant with Pot
1 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
String of dolphins are characterized by their iconic dolphin-shaped leaves and long hanging tendrils. While they can bloom, the delicate blooms are relatively inconspicuous and these plants are grown for their interesting foliage rather than their flowers. They look great in hanging baskets and vertical gardens, or they can be trained to grow upwards on a trellis or moss pole depending on what look you are going for.
- Planting Media: Use soilrite mix thoroughly mixed with sand and pebbles (1-1.5cm). The soil mixture must be well drained.
- Water: The best way to water succulents is with the “soak and dry” method. Soak the soil completely then let the soil dry out completely before watering again. And make sure the succulents are in a well draining soil in a pot with a drainage hole.
- Plant Care: For indoor succulents, it is generally best if water doesn’t get on top of the leaves. If it sits on a leaf for too long it can cause rot. This isn’t as much of an issue for outdoor succulents because there is more airflow and the water will dry out quicker.
- Shade Requirements: The string of dolphin likes bright indirect light but doesn’t tolerate direct sunlight. It does well in winters.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|