Sweet Potato Vine (Ipomoea Batatas) Plant Live | Ornamental Hanging Plant | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot – (Green/Black/Pink Frost)
₹199.00 – ₹229.00
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Ornamental sweet potato vines are a classic “spiller” plant perfect for container gardening. They are cultivars of the same species as edible sweet potatoes but are only ornamental, not edible, as they are very bitter. This beautiful, fast-growing tender herbaceous perennial is native to tropical regions of the Americas and best planted in the spring once temperatures consistently stay about 50 degrees Fahrenheit. It has long tendrils that tumble over the edges and down the sides of containers. Sweet potato vines are available in various colors?from almost black to chartreuse?and with several different leaf shapes.
- Fresh Live Plants: The Sweet Potato Vine are versatile plants that are equally suitable for filling outdoor containers, spilling over a wall, or covering ground in a landscape bed. They are also popular as indoor plants and can be grown inside year-round or just during winter.
- Easy to Grow Plant: Sweet potato vine is a fast grower. The plant grows in subtropical and tropical climate.
- Shade Requirements: Black sweet potato vine requires a full shaded with balanced moisture place for a better growth.
Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Gentle Care of Live Plants: The plant grows best at an average temperature of 75 F and does not tolerate frost. It prefers sunny days and warm nights. The plant is drought-tolerant but likes its water. Do not allow this plant to get waterlogged. Sweet potato vines rarely flower when the daylight is longer than 11 hours, which normally occurs outside the tropics.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|
Black, Green, Pink Frost