Tomato Seeds (Solanum lycopersicum) Seeds | Cherry Tomato Seeds | Red Tomato Seeds | Fresh Vegetable Seed – Pack of 100+ Seeds
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
The tomato is the edible berry of the plant Solanum lycopersicum, commonly known as the tomato plant. The species originated in western South America, Mexico, and Central America. The Mexican Nahuatl word tomato gave rise to the Spanish word tomato, from which the English word tomato derived. They are low in calories and rich in vitamin C, potassium, folate and vitamin K. They also contain lots of a powerful antioxidant called lycopene, which has been linked to a number of health benefits, including reducing the risk of heart disease and etc.
- Packet Contains: 1 Pack of Tomato Seeds Superior Quality, Non-Hybrid, Pure, Open Pollinated, GMO-Free, And Heirloom ,tested for germination.
- High Quality seeds: Best quality organic seeds for home gardeners.
- Season of Sowing: The best time to sow tomato seeds is mid-March to early April. By the time the weather begins to warm in June and July.
- Mode of Sowing: Tomatoes need to be planted deep in the soil. The practice of deep planting accomplishes two key things for tomato plants. Planting tomatoes deep in the soil helps plants develop additional roots to absorb more nutrients and moisture.
- Health Benefits: Tomatoes are loaded with a substance called lycopene. It gives them their bright red color and helps protect them from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. In much the same way, it can help protect your cells from damage. Tomatoes also have potassium, vitamins B and E, and other nutrients.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your seeds that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|