Variegated Devil’s Backbone Succulent Plant (Euphorbia tithymaloides) | Pedilenthus Curly Pink Live Plant | Exotic Rare Plant | Hanging Live Plant
30 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
This Curly Pink looks beautiful in a hanging basket its leaves became pink in winter in full sun. Great for the beginner. Hard to kill plant. Euphorbia tithymaloides is a popular, erect, perennial, succulent; grow up to 8 feet tall. The leave is oval, slightly glossy, variegated, medium green and white edged. They flank the zigzag stems to resemble a crooked backbone with ribs.
- Succulent Plant Live : This plant is commonly grown for its attractive succulent, white and green, sometimes pink-tinged foliage. It produces fleshy, succulent stems and narrow, pointed leaves up to 15cm long. This Variegated Devil’s Backbone may be grown as an unusual houseplant, enjoying partial shade and little water.
- Fresh Live Plant : Plant will be given With Free Plastic Pot. Beautiful ornamental hanging plant.
- Best Packaging Assured: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Shade Requirements :Full sun to partial shade is favorable. Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Watering : Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot. Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in a dark room. Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|