Variegated Peperomia Live Plant (Peperomia obtusifolia) | Baby Rubber Plant | American Rubber Plant | Pepper Face Live Plant with Pot
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
This variety has whitish-green leaves. Peperomias, or radiator plants, are great beginner plants. And because peperomia foliage comes in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, colors, and textures? With over 1,000 species of peperomia, you’re sure to find one to fall in love with! Native to the tropical areas of Central America and South America, these succulent-like plants thrive on relatively high humidity, low to medium amounts of water, and medium to bright indirect light.
- Fresh Live Plant: Peperomia is a delightful, easy-to-grow houseplant that’s been around for years and it’s still popular. Part of the reason for peperomia’s popularity is that it’s such an easy indoor plant. Plus, it’s one of the better small houseplants, so you don’t need a lot of room to grow it.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Sunlight Requirements: Peperomia plants will do best in medium to bright indirect light, and thrive in east- or west-facing windows. However, many can handle low light or even fluorescent light. Be aware that growth will be much slower under a lower light situation.
- Growing Instructions: Water every 1-2 weeks, allowing the potting soil to dry out between watering’s. Expect to water more often when your cactus is in brighter light and less often in lower light. Native to the tropics, some of the less-succulent varieties of Peperomia can benefit from higher humidity.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|