Vasaka (Justicia adhatoda) Live plant | Malabar nut | Vasa | Adhatoda Medicinal Herb | Medicinal Plant Live with Pot
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Justicia Adhatoda, commonly known as vasaka, is a shrub that is native to India and Sri Lanka. It is a member of the Acanthus family and is also known by its scientific name, Adhatoda vasica. The plant has many traditional uses and is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine. The leaves of the plant are used to make tea which is said to be helpful in treating bronchitis, coughs, and colds. The leaves are also used in a poultice which is said to be effective in treating wounds and skin diseases. The plant is also used in Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of asthma and other respiratory disorders. The leaves, flowers, and roots of the plant are used in traditional medicine for the treatment of a wide range of diseases and disorders. Vasaka is a widely used medicinal plant and has a long history of traditional use.
- Fresh Live Plant: Justicia adhatoda commonly known in English as Malabar nut, adulsa, adhatoda, vasa, vasaka, is native to Asia.Flowers are usually white and the inflorescence shows large, dense, axillary spikes.
- Easy to Grow plant: This is very fast growing plant with minimal care is needed.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Shade Requirements: Full sun to partial shade is favorable.
- Growing Instructions: Justicia adhatoda should be grown in bright indirect light during the growing season (Spring through Fall), with a room temperature of 60°-75°. In the dormant winter months, move your plant to a cooler (55°) room where it will receive the full sun of a south facing window.
- Common Usage: What is Justicia Adhatoda used for? The leaves, roots, flowers, and bark of this plant have been used in the treatments of cough, colds, asthma, and other diseases.A number of parts of the plant are commonly used in the forms of decoctions or powders.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|