Wandering Jew (tradescantia fluminensis variegata)| Excotic Rare Plant | Hanging Plant | Inch Plant | Live Decorative Rare Plant
9 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Long trailing vines with green and white striped leaves. The stems are branched and form adventitious roots. The leaves are somewhat fleshy and vary in size, with an average length and width of 1.5? and .75?, respectively. They are broad, lanceolate in form, and pointy. Leaf nodes are about an inch apart on the stem, hence the common name.White clusters of flowers with three petals appear in summer. Flowering is rare for indoor plants.
- Fresh Live Plant: Gachwala Wandering Jew live decorative plant with pot.
- Easy to Grow Plant: It can be grown in all areas.
- Shade Requirements: It needs bright indirect light, but be careful of exposing it to direct sun, as too much sun can burn the leaves. It likes regular waterings. Keep it relatively moist but never soggy. Be sure to plant it in well-draining potting mix. Tradescantias are suceptible to vine overgrowth and lankiness, so the lower growth will need to be cut back regularly in order for the plant to maintain its fullness.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Gentle care of Live Plants: Wandering jew plants are pretty simple to care for and maintain, although providing plenty of bright light is important. Tradescatia naturally become spindly and need to be pruned regularly and pinching stems will encourage fuller growth, improving it’s appearance.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|