Wood Charcoal for Ornamental Plants Potting ,Orchid Potting, Terrarium Potting and other Horticulture purposes -Pack of 1 KG
10 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Wood charcoal Keep nutrients in the soil and that way increase soil fertility. Improves soil texture and soil oxygen levels. Eliminates stagnant water in pots | Increases beneficial microbes and oxygen levels in soil. Improves the nutritional holding capacity of potting soils | Help to increase the soil pH.Charcoal increases the soil’s ability to hold onto plant nutrients and beneficial soil by slowing or reducing the leaching of nutrients by rain or watering.
- Wood Charcoal is a good medium for orchid and garden plants.
- Charcoal increases the soil’s ability to hold onto plant nutrients.
- Helps to increase the soil pH.
- Charcoal increases the amount of water a soil can hold, and it improves soil pH, so the plant can get more nutrients from the soil
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 20.5 cm|